Basic Failure Analysis Workshop
This training is intended to provide facility personnel the requisite skills and knowledge to eliminate the problems and chronic failures that they are experiencing everyday on the job. It is about the failures-of-the-day that do not injure people, cause regulatory concern or cost a fortune. BFA is designed specifically by field personnel, for the field. It can be thought of as a RCA Lite or 5-Whys Turbo. It is meant to adapt to these on-the-fly conditions and not to get stalled in paralysis-by-analysis!
- Prioritize failures/problems, separate sporadic, unavoidable events from chronic ones.
- Identify and accumulate necessary failure/problem information using 5 P’s technique.
- Formulate hypotheses using RCI’s proven “Logic Tree” approach.
- Determine the root cause(s) and recommend corrective actions.
- Obtain rapid ROIs within the range of 600 – 1000% of every dollar invested.
- Facility personnel
- Field personnel
- Anyone who needs to quickly analyse failures to eliminate chronic failures