HERT (Human Error Reduction Techniques) Workshop
This training is a natural follow-up to behaviour‐based safety implementation and focuses on providing a rigorous understanding of human error, including causes and deficiencies resulting in human error, proven proactive error reduction techniques and methods to improve human performance. We will also be covering the following techniques: 28 Types of Human Errors, 10 Human Error Traps in the Workplace, Crew Turnover, 10 Supervisory Skills to Reduce Human Errors, Skill Based Error Reduction Techniques, Rule Based Error Reduction Techniques and Knowledge Based Error Reduction.
- Provide attendees with the requisite skills and knowledge necessary to effectively reduce human error in the workplace in a proactive manner
- Understand the conditions that increase the risk of human error in the workplace.
- Understand how to implement proactive strategies to reduce the risk of human error
- Understand human error principles and truths
- Understand ways to improve human performance
- Understand how to proactively minimize human error through prevention
- HSE Professionals
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Reliability Professionals
- Safety Personnel
- Line Supervisors
- Operations Personnel
- Upper & Middle Management