This training is a natural follow‐up to behavior‐based safety implementation and focuses on providing a rigorous
understanding of human error, including causes and deficiencies resulting in human error, proven proactive error
reduction techniques, and methods to improve human performance.
This process can best be introduced using first line supervision and Environmental, Health and Safety professionals as the drivers to uncover and manage potential human error traps. When the concepts of this class are fully utilized safety incidents and accidents will significantly decline, resulting in substantial progress in your journey to safety perfection.
1. Provide attendees with the requisite skills and knowledge necessary to effectively reduce human error in the workplace in a proactive manner.
2. Understand the conditions that increase the risk of human error in the workplace.
3. Understand how to implement proactive strategies to reduce the risk of human error.
4. Understand human error principles and truths
5. Understand ways to improve human performance
6. Understand how to proactively minimize human error through prevention.
Workshop Topics & Techniques
- 28 Types of Human Errors
- 10 Human Error Traps in the Workplace
- Crew Turnover
- 10 Supervisory Skills to Reduce Human Errors
- Skill Based Error Reduction Techniques
- Rule Based Error Reduction Techniques
- Knowledge Based Error Reduction
Find out more info in the Course outline link!