This course prepares students to pass the PMP® Exam, enter the field of Project Management, and utilize proven project management methodologies on projects in any environment or industry.
The ultimate goals of this course are for you to gain the PMP® credential, increase your competitiveness for Project Manager positions, and enhance your ability to positively impact your organization’s projects.
This course will equip students with the 3 Keys to Passing the PMP® Exam:
1. In-depth understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge
2. Memorization of key concepts, terms, and formulas
3. Development of expert test-taking skills
- 36+ hours of live, instructor led training
- PMI application assistance and review
- Full color student guides for all 14 learning modules (electronic copy)
- Interactive in-class quizzing
- Downloadable templates of all project management plan components and project documents
- Proprietary 5-step easy method and EVM Formula Map for solving Earned Value Management questions
- Parallel military and civilian project examples
- Links to online practice questions
- Post-class study plan
- Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th edition
- 36 hours of live, instructor-taught PMP Exam preparation training
- PMP application assistance and review
- FREE PMP®/CAPM Exam Fee & Re-Test Fee (note 1,2,3)
- FREE 1-year PMI membership (note 4)
- 1-year access to a premium, online, study package consisting of:
- Instructional videos covering the entire Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and everything you need to know to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
- Downloadable presentation slides
- Interactive exercises
- Flash Quizzes
- Application Quizzes
- Instructor Q&A Forum
- 21-day post-training study plan
- 200 Question practice exam
- Exam Funding is good for 1 year for the first attempt. 1 additional year for the retake if necessary.
- To qualify for the retest funding a student must retake the course again and must pass the Practice exam with a 75% or greater. Only good for 1 re-take.
- Exam fee is complimentary and will not be refunded if the student chooses not to take the exam.
- PMI Membership will be purchased after application has been approved by PMI.
During this 5 day workshop, the following will be covered:
- Overview of Managing Projects
- Why do employers hire PM’s?
- What are the parallels between military and civilian project management?
- What does a PM do anyway?
- PMP® Application Review
- Review of Baseline Exam (should be taken prior to class start date in the Student Portal)
- Foundational Concepts
- Project Management Process Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Project Network Diagrams
- Cost Management
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Proprietary 5-step method for solving EVM questions
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Test-taking tips
Registration Deadline: 18th October, 2019.