Podcast with Robert Kalwarowsky on "Rob's Reliability Project" - Deep Dive into Lubrication.
On this week's episode, I welcome Sanya Mathura back on the podcast to take a deeper dive into lubrication and oil analysis. I hope you enjoy more detail and if you want even more depth on lubrication, let Sanya or I know on LinkedIn.
Podcast with Robert Kalwarowsky on "Rob's Reliability Project" - Reliability, RCA and Lubrication.
Sanya Mathura joins me to talk about her experience in reliability in the Caribbean, root cause analyses, oil analysis and lubrication. Check it out!
Podcast with Robert Kalwarowsky on "Rob's Reliability Project" - Lubricant Degradation
On this week's episode, I welcome on Sanya Mathura from Strategic Reliability Solutions. We talk about lubricant degradation mechanisms, oxidation and what oil analysis tests we should be looking at to identify when to change oil.
Podcast with Ryan Chan from Upkeep Maintenance Management, Masterminds in Maintenance, Episode 7: Oil Analysis & The Importance of Condition Monitoring.
Together we discuss the critical role condition monitoring plays in maintenance as well as a deep dive into oil analysis:
- How important is a lubrication program?
- Should every component get oil analysis? What types of tests are recommended?
- Are all lubricants compatible?
- What are some of the biggest causes of lubrication failures and how can oil analysis assist?
Podcast with James Kovacevic from Rooted in Reliability - Lubrication
The episode highlights are:
- Why organisations should be concerned about lubrication
- How to identify degradations in lubricants
- Common types of lubricant degradation
- The impact of failing lubricants
- Best practice for storage and testing lubricants